Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Whats taking the Rockfords place? :D

im just fuckin with ya

but seriously

hooka brotha up?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted (edited)

Amps are now for sale. I need these gone. Don't ask about whats going in their place

Oh kool so next time I see that car the RF sticker I gave u will be gone then right? Or shall I bring my own windex and razor blade?

Least ya got a working bassknob to sell with the amps. The one I gave you cause your a die hard rf man! lol

Really bro we ain't worried what subs or amps you go with, The results are gonna be the same.

I am guessing your going Diablo, since the DC ain't around yet!

Edited by sactownstang
Posted

Just making a few changes, thats all I can say. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted (edited)

Oh kool so next time I see that car the RF sticker I gave u will be gone then right? Or shall I bring my own windex and razor blade?

Least ya got a working bassknob to sell with the amps. The one I gave you cause your a die hard rf man! lol

Really bro we ain't worried what subs or amps you go with, The results are gonna be the same.

I am guessing your going Diablo, since the DC ain't around yet!

nailed it right on the button danny. Edited by gotFI?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted (edited)

I am guessing your going Diablo, since the DC ain't around yet!

I'm am proud to be putting FOUR Diablo 2500's amps in real soon.

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

RON ? I just seen your pics, you are hella cool at the show. SO, why all the doubt on my new set up? I am not hating on any brand, I just want to try something new.

Besides, you are more dedicated for 1-2 no wall anyways, I am concentrated on bassrace ? Before you expect me to fail, bassrace me in the lanes http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

RON ? I just seen your pics, you are hella cool at the show. SO, why all the doubt on my new set up? I am not hating on any brand, I just want to try something new.

Besides, you are more dedicated for 1-2 no wall anyways, I am concentrated on bassrace ? Before you expect me to fail, bassrace me in the lanes http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

OWNED!

i would come out and play but im retired now.

sorry

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted (edited)

redbaron80 needs alittle :help:

No help needed here. I was the VERY FIRST person to get a certified 150 bassrace sticker. And I won REGIONAL 139.9 class at World Finals 2008.

That is dedication, driving all the way to Laughlin to compete and hang out with good friends. :drinks:

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...