My Truck got broken into....

DAMN BRO!!!  :ranting2:  Sorry bout the loss. You know we'll keep a look out around here for ya. Keep yer head up

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah thanks if you hear of someone selling 2 powerbass 3000's or 7" microvision tv's or a jvc avx2 deck it might be my stuff,

finally got a call back from my insurance, i have an appointment tomorrow at 3pm to have the adjuster look at my truck so i hope everything gets covered.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

yeah thanks if you hear of someone selling 2 powerbass 3000's or 7" microvision tv's or a jvc avx2 deck it might be my stuff,

finally got a call back from my insurance, i have an appointment tomorrow at 3pm to have the adjuster look at my truck so i hope everything gets covered.

u know I'll be on the lookout. Hope Ins covers it. I took out a seperate policy to cover my truck after my breakin.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That sucks man! I talked to Yevez(SP) Yesterday! He told me what you guys went through. It even sucks worse when you drive down from Reno and get that shit! Theves suck ass. I hope the INS works it out for you man! good luck!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

thanks everyone, 3pm tomorrow insurance will look at my truck and hopefully they can take care of everything.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

what is some good advice to get covered for car audio and accessories? i asked my INS about it but the lady seemed like she didnt really know....plus i dont think she realized that some people are crazy enough to throw a house payment into a sound system! LOL!!

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

They call it an extra endorsement or a rider for your policy. Most will know it for aftermarket parts. If your ins company won't do it then find someone who will. I just got all of mine covered, parts and stereo