Got This Fixed And Pioneer 860 Ftmfw!

That's why I stick with my simple flip down faceplates.

Sucks to hear that man, I'm sure you've tried this, but I would just try and coax the faceplate in the movement it's supposed to go while it's doing it by pressing the button.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

ya ive tryed that and got no were with it, i dunno why its doin this, i cant listen to anything new now due to it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, pioneer FTMFW! :clapping: , i got it to work again with a little bit of hard pushin on the faceplate to help it bend, i think the sproket was stuck or somethin but it works fine now, and i reset everything just for the hell of it and man, this thing sounds kickass, mids n highs sound perfect, and subs omg i didn't think they was that damn loud, i aint use to 6.5v preouts so i reset all my amps and damn if it aint like a brand new system, when ied turn it up volume only goes to 40, and when ied get to 15-20 it would be loud as shit but wouldn't get no louder up so i kept turnin bassbost n gain back down n it got alot louder and cleaner sounding, this headunit is worth every penny i spent on it, a $600 headunit for $250 almost brand new lookin ftw!, i wish someone had more experence with these things cause its got hella features that i dont kno what do really, and how do i set it up for a active setup? it has 3 outputs that can be ran full active or passive w/e it is without external xovers, but anyways the only drawback is it dont show the full title of a song or what knot, anyone kno how to get it to do this?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Congrats man, glad to hear you got it workin for ya.

Im personally not a fan of pioneer's and others for that one reason about the 40 and up levels of volume. (Who needs that many steps of volume for a car stereo?)

Anyways, sounds like you got a great deal man.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Congrats man, glad to hear you got it workin for ya.

Im personally not a fan of pioneer's and others for that one reason about the 40 and up levels of volume. (Who needs that many steps of volume for a car stereo?)

Anyways, sounds like you got a great deal man.

i know what you mean my pioneer's volume goes up to fucking 62

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

i know what you mean my pioneer's volume goes up to fucking 62

I'm guessing it would take you about the time of half of the song to get it turned up that far?

Alpine has it down a lil bit better, there's around 30 levels of volume, the sweetspot is at 22-24, so if you have to cut it down in a quick hurry it's not too far from low.

62 is just pointless. Is there that much of a difference between level 51-52 that you need that accurate of volume levels? Not to mention usually when people run speakers straight off of the H/U the speaker is going to distort at about 35-40, so do you need that extra 20 to go?

Eh, just a rant of mine about pioneer...

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

well my pioneer 680 does to 62 but my 860 just goes to 40 and with the 680 haveing 2-4v preouts, and the 860 haveing 6.5v preouts so just 40 levels of volume is good, now u can go to 62 on volume without any distortion if u got the LOUD adjustment set right, with it set to high it will distort like hell, but with it set to mid, or low with the SLA set to 0 it will play smooth all the way from 0-62, but the thing is, my 860 has so much power from the preouts i cant turn my memphis pr 150.2 up to 2 knotches on the gain befor its so damn loud it over powers my bass, i guess 6.5v preouts ftw, but my 680 is ok i guess, i think it has more to do with the amps u run than anything else, the thd% output has alot to do with it, and adjustments, my headunit has so much shit on it that i dont kno how to use its unreal, i need to get a good 4ch to run my mids n highs from and use my 150.2 for midbass so i can use the adjustments on it to set each indevidual speaker to a certian spot lol

i just like pioneer because all of the other cdplayers ive had didn't have enough adjustments on the eq, ever alpine ive had only had a bass and trebble with some other shit on it that i dont have a clue what did, ima just stick to the ones i kno best, and i like pioneer to, but i just play around with my headunits to see what they do

i just like pioneer because all of the other cdplayers ive had didn't have enough adjustments on the eq, ever alpine ive had only had a bass and trebble with some other shit on it that i dont have a clue what did, ima just stick to the ones i kno best, and i like pioneer to, but i just play around with my headunits to see what they do

You'd like the alpine 9887 then, excellent built in X-over, VERY customizable EQ, and just about anything else you need.

Good deal though getting it working man, let's get some vids.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i think my alt is about to take a shit on me, i was checkin my voltage the other day n one break yo ankels - e40, my voltage went from 14.4 to 13.8 and it started makeing a wierd racket so i unno, ima try to see if this local alt place will rebuild it with bigger brushes and what knot to get it to 140amps istead of 70 stock

I'm not to experienced with alt upgrades or rebuilding them, but isn't that alot of amp gain just from changing brushes? I can see maybe 10-20 gained, but twice as much sounds a little too hopeful.

What's the output from a aftermarket alt?

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner