Whats the car, how bigs the sunroof, and how big of a screen????

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Not sure if this answers your question any, but a buddy of mine put a flipdown in some suv, not sure exactly what it was that had a sunroof. It caused the headliner to sag quite a bit, so he got some epoxy and bonded the headliner to the roof (or something up there, I couldn't see from the angle I was at)

So it can probably be done, but you might have to do something additional to get it to stay correctly.

Edited by rusty959

Not sure if this answers your question any, but a buddy of mine put a flipdown in some suv, not sure exactly what it was that had a sunroof. It caused the headliner to sag quite a bit, so he got some epoxy and bonded the headliner to the roof (or something up there, I couldn't see from the angle I was at)

So it can probably be done, but you might have to do something additional to get it to stay correctly.

i see you in bloom.does your buddy have a shop down there

09 impala like a 15"

Wow...idk, whoever would be in the back, would have a screen right in the face! It's ur car, depends on how bad you want one I guess! I don't think I would do it imo. Do you have a in dash one? Maybe some head rest....that is if you don't have them!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

you should be ale to as long as the roof is somewhat flat behind the sunroof. If you pull the heeadliner down around the sunroof and take a light and see if there is a brace going across then you should be able to screw to that. I have done plenty with sunroofs and i personally think its easier if it has a sunroof.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Wow...idk, whoever would be in the back, would have a screen right in the face! It's ur car, depends on how bad you want one I guess! I don't think I would do it imo. Do you have a in dash one? Maybe some head rest....that is if you don't have them!

yeah i already have indash i wasnt to sure about the flipdown though.Yeah i was thinking bout some headrest i can get some 11.2 headrest for 350 /pair so i might just do that