Second Skin Audio

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

slugdub

dont mix differnt sized woofers in the same box....personally i dont know how to explain what happens when you do, i just know not to from what i have read here and there.

why would you want to mix different size subs anyway?

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Just don't do it. It's gonna sound like poo anyway.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Your car is not going to blow up or anything; but, depending on the enclosure, you may have a funny response curve. If you're not into RTA comps and all that and just want some cheap boom, then I'd say go ahead and use those free speakers, bud.

I wouldn't put them in the same box, though. The two subs will probably never have the same resonance, so you will want to minimize uncontrollable variables.

i wouldn't really mix sizes with same air space, but for a cheap system sure just make sure u devide the subs appart cause they will fight each other for air space and it wont be as loud or wont sound as good as a single 12 or 10 with the same amount of airspace

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Just don't do it. It's gonna sound like poo anyway.

lol, too much smokey smokey for me on a saturday afternoon, i didn't even notice that was a 10" LOL I'd have to shrink one sides hole.

But two (same size) similar model same brands might even be pushing it then?

images-1.jpg

lol, too much smokey smokey for me on a saturday afternoon, i didn't even notice that was a 10" LOL I'd have to shrink one sides hole.

But two (same size) similar model same brands might even be pushing it then?

Yeah too much smokey smokey buddy. Don't install multiple subs in the same vehicle unless they are the same exact brand, model and coil resistence.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Archived