Sonic Electronix

And to clear things up for James!

In 2004 I hit a 152.3dB on the AC

And then in 2005 on the older TL was the 148.

Like I also said my amp was mod'ed by a good eletronics buddy of mine. All copper connections, bigger faster fan, bigger caps. I just better clear inputs so he hand build mine, copper also! There wasn't like a major difference but the RMS @ 14.4 jumped to near 2k. I was very happy with the bigger fan. That baby stayed room temp all day long.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

And to clear things up for James!

In 2004 I hit a 152.3dB on the AC

And then in 2005 on the older TL was the 148.

Like I also said my amp was mod'ed by a good eletronics buddy of mine. All copper connections, bigger faster fan, bigger caps. I just better clear inputs so he hand build mine, copper also! There wasn't like a major difference but the RMS @ 14.4 jumped to near 2k. I was very happy with the bigger fan. That baby stayed room temp all day long.

clear things up for me?

I could give 2 shits about it really, i already know half the people on here are liars, i just chose not to watch my effort telling them they are anymore. as for 2 L7s and 148 thats not hard but at 25hz i'll believe it when i see it

sounds like a fun job, can't wait to see some pics!

Aight well this topic is dead, at least dead to the orginial topic, so if you want the new updates on the Yukon, it's topic is in SPL under The Yukon's Pure SPL Setup. So come check it out.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609