New Dc Lvl 4 Xl Vid Log--new Vids Page 1

ok guys so i finally got vids up of my XL 18....

thanks to everyone on SMD for all the advice and help. i no longer have protect probs with amp

so here are the vids... this thing kicks ass!!!!

will upload and put more vids up and i can do a can trick i was just low on voltage.... enjoy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

a little dark but it works.. cop was pullin up iat end cuz i guess i was on undeveloped property so i was trespassing.. he let me off though

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

BIG 3 DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIFFERENCE!!!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

to add it dont i pull up the add yputube vid and put in the embed code?? or is it url?

The embed code will give you the video on this page. The URL one will link you to YouTube's site.

Anyway...yoo has large packets of failsauce. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived