New Dc Lvl 4 Xl Vid Log--new Vids Page 1

Hey nice head unit man. Why did you solder your ground instead of employing a bolt already in the car?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

i didnt have any materials or money right now lol worked better though

plus if the screw gets loose it wont fall around...............

but i have something wrong with voltage!!!

i am thinkin my alt is goin bad and fast!! if i liek roll up windows you can hear it whining and lights dima dn volts at like 11.2... is this bad?

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

i didnt have any materials or money right now lol worked better though

plus if the screw gets loose it wont fall around...............

but i have something wrong with voltage!!!

i am thinkin my alt is goin bad and fast!! if i liek roll up windows you can hear it whining and lights dima dn volts at like 11.2... is this bad?

It would have saved trouble to use a bolt, not a screw. Like a bolt holding a seat belt or another bolt in the frame. I haven't read the rest of the thread but are you running off of stock electrical? Your alternator could very well go bad which wouldn't be good. In the case of voltage drop like that it could just cut your car off, dim lights etc. (like you said) It can kill your alterantor as aforementioned. I would just invest in some better electrical components, it will be well worth it now and in the future. Other than that your car isn't going to explode or anything, I would keep the gain down for now though man. Better safe than sorry you know?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

for now i have a duralast 900cca batt up front brand new and a HC 2000 in back.. all 1/0 gauge and i havent done big 3 completely yet

I would upgrade the alt. If it is stock those batteries are for sure putting a hurtin' on it.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

so get a new stock alt or a h/o alt?

dont really have the funds for a h/o alt

id get the h/o, i only have a 250 amp mechman alt w/ stock battery up front for my 18 xl. its powered by an audioque 2200d and my voltage never drops below 12v when im pushing it pretty hard. eventually im ganna get a battery in the rear tho.

Where did you buy that LCD screen for the volt reader? Was it around 50$?

I don't know where he got this, and sorry if I'm not the person who should be answering the question. Though they generally cost between $25 and $30.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

I don't know where he got this, and sorry if I'm not the person who should be answering the question. Though they generally cost between $25 and $30.

Weird.

One of the guys in my lab at school bought a 50$ one off digikey for his powersupply project and it had a decimal problem -.-

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived