lol, ive learned alot from this site that i didn't kno back then, i think those ppl need smd.com foreal lol, ive talked to some ppl about car audio n its wierd that u kno alot more than them n they own a shop, im just glad i kno ppl that know about this stuff to talk to rather than a damn noob lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, ive learned alot from this site that i didn't kno back then, i think those ppl need smd.com foreal lol, ive talked to some ppl about car audio n its wierd that u kno alot more than them n they own a shop, im just glad i kno ppl that know about this stuff to talk to rather than a damn noob lol

thats the same way with me.

I went in to Circuit City a while back and I was asking them questions about my particular setup that I wanted back then.

I wanted to keep my factory radio because I was on a "budget" paha.

they told me it would cost close to $300 with line drivers and what not.

I asked if they knew what a 3Sixty was and if I should get one and they looked at me like I was speaking a completely different language.

They even asked their "tech" guy and he didn't know what it was.

SMD FTW!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

First guy had the basics right. I wouldn't expect everyone to know about 18" subs, Im guessing he was thinking of the Jackhammer when he said "$4000"... But he wasn't too far off with the rest of the information.

And seriously, calling walmart with car audio questions? That's beyond me.

Stupid video if you ask me. Whoever made it has wayy too much time on their hands.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

First guy had the basics right. I wouldn't expect everyone to know about 18" subs, Im guessing he was thinking of the Jackhammer when he said "$4000"... But he wasn't too far off with the rest of the information.

And seriously, calling walmart with car audio questions? That's beyond me.

Stupid video if you ask me. Whoever made it has wayy too much time on their hands.

I guess I could see how you are right on this.

If anything you should call a real car audio shop to answer car audio questions.

The last guy had a lot things spot on.

I still like the video just to listen to the WalMart responses.

2nd guy ftl

DUde. That FRY's electronics one... is it always the same women that picks up the phone? I"ve heard her voice before and I live in Oregon

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

the threesixty is relatively new. if you would have said sound processor he would have known what you were talking about. Guys that own shops mostly know about the products that they sell ;)

Most of the time they're not noobs, but just sheltered from a lot of the underground car audio brands seen on the net...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

the threesixty is relatively new. if you would have said sound processor he would have known what you were talking about. Guys that own shops mostly know about the products that they sell ;)

Most of the time they're not noobs, but just sheltered from a lot of the underground car audio brands seen on the net...

I know its fairly new but then after when he looked at me weird I said ok what about any other sound processor's?

And he still didn't know.