solo z Posted March 16, 2009 Report Posted March 16, 2009 cant find a website that sell them im pretty sure theyre out there sumwhere? i bough some 6x8's and my car fit 6x9'sm so instead of just trying to return them id rather use them
Mtgrooves Posted March 16, 2009 Report Posted March 16, 2009 cant find a website that sell them im pretty sure theyre out there sumwhere? i bough some 6x8's and my car fit 6x9'sm so instead of just trying to return them id rather use them Yeah they make them I use Best Kits from Amp of America at my shop I'm at home right now so I can't look it up for ya but their like 15 bucks and I think I have them on the wall at the shop. If ya pm me in the morning I can check for ya and maybe hook ya up. The Shoe Maker without shoes!
uhoh_45 Posted March 16, 2009 Report Posted March 16, 2009 just get a little piece of wood like .25" thick or smaller and make your own adapter plate R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
troy Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 most of the time you can make a 6x8 fit n a 6x9 hole. if it just wont work do like someone else sad and just make a plate retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
Mtgrooves Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 most of the time you can make a 6x8 fit n a 6x9 hole. if it just wont work do like someone else sad and just make a plate This is also true I use Masonite 1/4 inch thick hardened IE Hard board The Shoe Maker without shoes!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.