Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sealed Box Shape Important?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i need to build a sealed box for a stealth install and airspace is tight. if i build the box in an L shape i can get an extra 1/2 cubic foot. will building it that way make a difference accoustically?

Posted

Thats the nice thing about a sealed box sub.

You are free to build any wierd ass shape you can come up with and you will be fine.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Back in my day, it seemed people liked to build pyramid shapes for like a single 15". What happened to that craze?

Its supposed to have mystical powers. I don't know. I never put any razor blades or fruit in a pyramid to see if that trick works, and I saw the actual pyramids a year ago now... I wasn't too impressed (although went inside one and that was insane, I nearly freaked out).

images-1.jpg
Posted
wtf are you talking about?! that sir, is the funniest post on here so far. good shit!

i never know what I'm talking about.

That's why I'm here! lol

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2842 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...