nice dude, i have swu begging me to come down there on a full scholarship as a music major, and and i applyed for clemson as well.. just waiting on the letters lol

I also applyed to like 8 others haha

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Yeah just depends on what you want to go in for.

I got a like an 1854 on my SATs and I got accepted to just about anywhere I wanted to go. It was either Indiana University or Ball State since im going for Business law. For now I chose Ball State because it is in my home town and both are valued about the same. But once i go to law school, I'd love to go to Michigan.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

im 17 and about to graduate as well. i got accepted to USF and UCF, and i decided to go to ucf and become a golden knight. i have 100 % florida bright futures scholarship on top of other scholarships that i received from the university and my parents companies. :D

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

eh, senior here also. I applied to 3 schools... Applied to Rose-Hulman, got accepted, then felt really lazy about applying anywhere else. I applied to wabash for a backup and got in, and was pretty much forced to apply to purdue by my dad, but since im not even sure if I made it by the deadline I doubt ill get in, but I hated that school anyways. Im looking at going for electrical engineering, so rose-hulman is pretty much top, its just expensive. Pretty sure there is a person or two on here that goes to rose... hmm... IU is only about 4 miles away from me, but unfortunately they don't really have what I want to do. oh well.