just some pics. audio system is going through a complete overhaul very soon. right now it has 2 sets of cdt components, diamond d3 10" subs in a spec ported box, pioneer avic d3, clarion eq, rockford p400 for mids and highs and p500 for the subs, monster rca's and and wiring.

coming in will be 2 sets of 6.5" rockford components, 2 sets of 4" rockford coax, 1 rockford 5 channel, and a 15" re audio sx sub. should sound sweet, but that's for later. for now, just some pics of the exterior.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

screw the 15.

do 4 DD 1508's ported on 4 DD M80's.

the 2 we have in our scion is pretty dumb loud off of one M80 and you'll only need around 4 cubes @ 40 hz and you'll be amazed at what goes on in there. other then that i like the rims alot.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

for me, that 1 15" should be plenty. sometimes the diamonds get too loud for me. besides, i like the look of the re subs a lot. and with what i have planned, the 15 should hit really hard and look nice in the set up i have planned for it. thanls for the compliment on the rims. most people hate them.

i never liked the old xb. i thought it looked like an ice cream truck. i loved my xa to death though. lowered, supercharged, carbon hood and one off carbon front lip, jdm badging and front grill, and one of my favorite systems ever. i ran a clarion double din touchscreen with navi, eclipse subs, mids and highs, clarion eq (which i kept for the xb), and 2 rockford amps. super clean and stealthy as hell.

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/rand...-19-06_1634.jpg