In the market...

Thewes

Im looking around for a real nice head unit. Specifically a flip out touch screen would be nice, simle Ipod integration, a nice equalizer (something comparable to windows media players EQ), and price really isnt a problem. Figured you guys would know what the deal is, so let me know, thanks.

teamsundown-1.jpg

any pioneers or eclipses really.

i'd agree..or even the Kenwood kvt series or execlon(sp) , it's a little less user friendly, but great units nonetheless

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

i had the clarion vrx935vd (discontinued) for 3 years, it was alright....i just put in the eclipse avn5500 last month and its BAAAAD! cd/mp3/dvd and navigation (dvd), ipod ready (through adapter) i just hook up my ipod through the audio jack in the back and run it to the front......if your looking for ipod integration, the avn6600 is better than the 5500, thats one of the bigger differences, also the 6600 supports mp3's and wma's, where the 5500 is just mp3's........the 5500 has a 9 band EQ and the 6600 has a 7 band EQ

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Archived