Fbi Had My Car And...

Take the 500 bucks of the 900 she gave you and use it to fix up the car, then sell it again to someone else if you don't want it. All in all if you can sell it for 3500 again you'll be making an extra 400 for your time.

well the repairs are like $200.. but she put like 10000 miles on it.. and smoked in it :(

What sucks is my friend has a h2 hummer and hes pretty young but he works everyday and owns his own business (thts how he affords the truck)

he was with his son when undercover cops "randomly" searched him and his car for drugs, they cut up his seats and basically made a huge mess, and he had to take the bite for everything.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

What sucks is my friend has a h2 hummer and hes pretty young but he works everyday and owns his own business (thts how he affords the truck)

he was with his son when undercover cops "randomly" searched him and his car for drugs, they cut up his seats and basically made a huge mess, and he had to take the bite for everything.

Are you serious. Wow. Thats rediculous. I'd be sueing them if they had no reason to be suspicious.

Are you serious. Wow. Thats rediculous. I'd be sueing them if they had no reason to be suspicious.

Yes, but it's your word against theirs. And like I said before, the judge generally will throw out the case against the cops, so no claim can be made unless malicious intent is evident. But that's only the case when people have recordings or were lucky enough to get video of the whole incident and the police were acting...well, unprofessional.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yes, but it's your word against theirs. And like I said before, the judge generally will throw out the case against the cops, so no claim can be made unless malicious intent is evident. But that's only the case when people have recordings or were lucky enough to get video of the whole incident and the police were acting...well, unprofessional.

bust out that camera phone and start video recording.. and change the time limit from 15 secs to what ever option (mine is filled memory card) there is..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

bust out that camera phone and start video recording.. and change the time limit from 15 secs to what ever option (mine is filled memory card) there is..

Or you could pull a Kyle and put four hidden cameras in the car that record to a DVR... I never even thought of that.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived