Fbi Had My Car And...

well before i begin... i'mma tell ya'll a story and all the names have been changed

I sold my 94' deville for $3500 to a girl "MARY" doing payments paying it off in 6 months.

she had it for a month and paid me $900 "OH YES!"

anyway.. she goes to florida for a month with my car with her friend "BOB" and return 30 days later

on the 29th day of their visit "BOB's" cousin went missing *little girl*

anyhow they return to Tennessee the next day and then that throws flags maybe that they took her and left or did something to her and left...

ANYHOW

they had my car for 2 weeks and trashed the shit outta it... anything i can do about it ?

they cut my seatbelts, broke my serptine belt, lost my oil cap, took the carpet clips "the things that hold the carpet down near the doors" and cut my door panels...

unfortunately not. Unless u have a signed contract specifically saying that you leased the car to her for that period of time.

and even then i dont think so. Kinda like how if the cops drug bust your house and bust everything up and find nothing. Your loss...sorry man :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

if anything could be done...i think you'd have to be able to prove the condition it was in beforehand or else there'd just be the argument of that's how they got it when you let em use it

right, thats what the before hand contract is for.

I know many people/relatives whose houses were raided...fucked EVERYTHING up....found nothing...your bill, unless u have insurance....just the way it goes.

and im pretty sure if the feds have your shit they have a reason or a warrant to search the car...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

If the police department come into your house and destroy things and they do not find specifically what they were looking for or at least something illegal the city would legally have to pay to have repairs made. If you think otherwise you are an idiot who needs to lay off the drugs.

he tells the truth^^

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

does this have anything to do with haleligh cummings geting abducted in putnam county fla.?

i ask only because i know crystal one of the people there looking at for her missing, and know in my gut its a inside job and one of them turds know where she is

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

does this have anything to do with haleligh cummings geting abducted in putnam county fla.?

i ask only because i know crystal one of the people there looking at for her missing, and know in my gut its a inside job and one of them turds know where she is

WTF ?

yeah it is

Archived