Sundown Audio

XX Goliath or T40001BD

BIG-SEXY AUDIO

id take the T40001 bd.....best amp ive EVER laid my hands on.

I just mean to do business, either or, I'm going to buy just one to start off with then give it a month or so and buy the second one and wire each at 2 ohms. So I'll go from 1k RMS to each L7 to 1.6k RMS. I know both are made for doing the damn thing. I've just got some thinking to do

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

XX-Goliath - At full power into 1 ohm, it was an average 70%, but at full power into 2 ohms, it jumped to 82%. That's a really good number from such a large amplifier.

Can't beat that 2 ohm rate of 82%

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Posted Image

T3000 (no pics available of T4000 avail)

Posted Image

Don't get me wrong, I like the Hifonics and we look foward to seeing it's results from you!

You can see the gusts of the Goliath has much a more caps, with dual power and ground inputs, tested 3k @ 2ohms, and 4.6k @ 1ohm

Then you have the T40001bd which is simply a beast with a tested 3.6K @ 2ohms & 4.7K @ 1ohm, the beast is 33" long all most 13" wide, is has room inside to breathe. I've always trusted RF micro-eletronics.

I can get both the amps at the listed price below

XX-Golaith - $1,200

T40001bd - $1,600

You can buy a t4000 from high desert audio which is a rf authorized dealer for 1100 bucks come with a 90 day warranty but they are refurbs,but they are refurbed at rockford so i would not have a prblem buying a t4000 im not sure if the t4000 has dual power and grounds but if it didnt need it rockford didnt put it on there for a reason. the t4000 might have as many caps and such as a goliath since the picture above is a t3000.

My pick would be the t4000. And not to be a jackass but truthfully do you think that l7's can handle 1600 watts daily?? i dont think they are known for their power handling abilities. but i havent messed with kicker in a while. thats just my 2 cents

xa-1.gif

You can buy a t4000 from high desert audio which is a rf authorized dealer for 1100 bucks come with a 90 day warranty but they are refurbs,but they are refurbed at rockford so i would not have a prblem buying a t4000 im not sure if the t4000 has dual power and grounds but if it didnt need it rockford didnt put it on there for a reason. the t4000 might have as many caps and such as a goliath since the picture above is a t3000.

My pick would be the t4000. And not to be a jackass but truthfully do you think that l7's can handle 1600 watts daily?? i dont think they are known for their power handling abilities. but i havent messed with kicker in a while. thats just my 2 cents

The older models can't, they lock up very fast after having tht much power pushed to them. But that why people upgrade and so did Kicker this year or actually last year. the voice coils were redesigns to handle what they were stated to handle. Don't get me worng I know I'm going to blow one or two every now and then. If Kicker would have made a damn 15" SOLOX I'd be buying 4 of those. This willn't be played full tilt unless demo'ing or testing. I like my ears I think I'll keep them. It's why they made bass knobs.

I am about to buy 2 T4000 now and Yes they are quite bigger at 33" wide

I can get the T4000 for 1600 new also, but if I could get the Hifonics at what your getting it with warranty at I would go for it!

Granted my subs are RF and I like them to match but money talks!

BTW: the refurbished with squaretrade warranty are 1260.00 just for referance...1080 for the amp shipped and 180 for they warranty last i checked, I may go with this. Hell of a deal!

I am about to buy 2 T4000 now and Yes they are quite bigger at 33" wide

I can get the T4000 for 1600 new also, but if I could get the Hifonics at what your getting it at I would go for it!

Granted my subs are RF and I like them to match but money talks!

But is going in your install CUZ

Archived