Phoenix Gold Rsd 65cs 6.5" Component Speakers Rsd65cs

t-roy

u will be fine with 2 pairs ina front and a 4ch amp ... what about a sub :search: ??

Still undecided about subs. I was thinking 4 12" in a ported box but I want to have the ports come through the rear package tray. It is a 82 Regal so not much of anything. Only problem I have is how to port them through it.

here is mine.

running 3 sets + a pair of seas aluminum tweeters.

powered by sundown amps

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

So I would make the port extend out of the box?

It's either that or I might get bucket seats for the rear and have the speakers facing the inside of the car.

yes i would just extend it out of the end of the box and cut yourself a large slot in the rear deck and then build that port right up to the deck, you may have to make the port removable so you can get the box in and then attach the port or whatever works that would be a real nice set up. and would move a lot of air

i REALLY wanna get a couple pairs of these, one for each door. but...my friend that's trying to start his own shop/business talked me into going in on a buy-in with him when he starts getting some equipment, so i might be going with cadence instead. he wants me to help him work there...so i dont mind backin him up. but i've come so close to getting some of these several times lol

i REALLY wanna get a couple pairs of these, one for each door. but...my friend that's trying to start his own shop/business talked me into going in on a buy-in with him when he starts getting some equipment, so i might be going with cadence instead. he wants me to help him work there...so i dont mind backin him up. but i've come so close to getting some of these several times lol

can you get a good deal on cadence tweeters?

Archived