okay, the ticket was filed on 3/3 so you had 10 business days from then which would have been the 17th... now the case details letter makes sense. our problem now is... when did the check get in the mail? they will have your envelope which was post dated. so dont worry mane all will be fine. for future reference always make time to put that important shit in the mail box yourself... sometimes life does suck and it will throw challenges your way, but you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive. anyways, we just need to sort all this B.S. out just incase you do have to appear in court you wont look like a stupid ass and you will have all the correct answers ftw!!!

thats the thing man. I don't wanna appear in court.

I'm sure if I would dress nice, have a decent cut, looked professional, none of this crap would happen but I am myself and I'm not gonna dress nice just incase I get pulled over they'll say "he's a business man". I treat every officer with respect, and dignity when I get pulled over and I still get fucked up the ass.

the letter is saying I have to appear 4/17/09 or my license can be suspended, and I can have a warrant.

but it says, something bout 4 days prior to appearance.

here's what it says.

no later than four (4) business days prior to the court date shown above, you may request a continuance of this court date by either allin (630)4078600 or by appearing in person at the circuit court clerks office, or by mailing in a letter to circuit court clerk. This violation may be paid by mail or in person at the circuit clerks office or online at www.dupagecase.com atleast four business days prior to the court date shown. if you do not satify this violation and fail to appear as notified the court may issue a warrant for your arrest and if this is a traffic offense, case your license to be suspended. your failure to appear will also result in additional costs being assessed against you.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

thats the thing man. I don't wanna appear in court.

I'm sure if I would dress nice, have a decent cut, looked professional, none of this crap would happen but I am myself and I'm not gonna dress nice just incase I get pulled over they'll say "he's a business man". I treat every officer with respect, and dignity when I get pulled over and I still get fucked up the ass.

the letter is saying I have to appear 4/17/09 or my license can be suspended, and I can have a warrant.

i truely feel that everything will work out monday on the phone... on a side note, if had your clean ass record i would show up in a wife beater with cut off jeans and some rubber flip flops! stay up brother all will be fine...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i truely feel that everything will work out monday on the phone... on a side note, if had your clean ass record i would show up in a wife beater with cut off jeans and some rubber flip flops! stay up brother all will be fine...

will do homie, JESUS got my back =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

here's what it says.

no later than four (4) business days prior to the court date shown above, you may request a continuance of this court date by either allin (630)4078600 or by appearing in person at the circuit court clerks office, or by mailing in a letter to circuit court clerk. This violation may be paid by mail or in person at the circuit clerks office or online at www.dupagecase.com atleast four business days prior to the court date shown. if you do not satify this violation and fail to appear as notified the court may issue a warrant for your arrest and if this is a traffic offense, case your license to be suspended. your failure to appear will also result in additional costs being assessed against you.

sounds to me that you already did what they asked for... your all good! you got a reciept for your cashiers check, your good. i wouldnt even call them now!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sounds to me that you already did what they asked for... your all good! you got a reciept for your cashiers check, your good. i wouldnt even call them now!

Well, if Im at home and an officer approaches me at the door ill know who to blame but ur re assuring me so I don't need to show up right?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

This violation may be paid by mail or in person at the circuit clerks office or online at www.dupagecase.com atleast four business days prior to the court date shown.

unless theres another fine hiding somewhere your all good!

so, i sent an email and this is what I got.

Mr. Hood,

The court date was stricken by the application of your mailed in payment. While I see you did purchase your money order on March 2nd it was not Post Marked by the Post Office until March 12th. They just crossed in the mail.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19