op9zl0_th.jpg

This hole is in my center console and i am trying to figure out how I can fix it. I'd like to somehow repair the hole with some kind of plastic epoxy or something and then paint my entire console. I've thought of fiberglassing it but I really just don't know that's why I am here at this very helpful forum. so could i please have some detailed ideas as to how to fix this holy problem? the console is just plastic...

is the hole from a speaker?

if so that a small pice of cardboard and put on the back side, then fill it in with kitty hair bondo and sand it down and paint it all and never look back

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

is the hole from a speaker?

if so that a small pice of cardboard and put on the back side, then fill it in with kitty hair bondo and sand it down and paint it all and never look back

Yes it was a hole for a bullet tweeter i had in my car about a year ago, good Idea at the time and actually looked pretty good but didn't think about the consequences of having a gaping hole in my console, just ugly. that's pretty much the idea i had on how to fix it where can i find kitty hair bondo. I'm pretty good with body work so it sounds like something i could do../.$

put a tweeter there !! :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

autozone has it, it doesnt have to be kitty hair brand but it does help to have the bondo with the fiberglass in it so its stronger and less likely to crack/break

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

put a tweeter there !! :)

Well I got some closed back eminence in the doors and they sound awesome, I hooked them up to a 800 watt audiofonix amp and they cover the mids and highs extremely well and I've had them for three years hooked up to that amp and have never had any distortion in them whatsoever so I really don't see the need to spend money on tweeters that i don't really need

autozone has it, it doesnt have to be kitty hair brand but it does help to have the bondo with the fiberglass in it so its stronger and less likely to crack/break

cool thanks a lot for you help, you pretty much nailed it man, and i'll fix it up and post some pics, I'm working on my interior piece by piece now trying to fix it up.