use masking tape or any tape to wrap around the tube when cutting so you have a guide, and you'll make it straight. just a tip.

well if you have a miter saw its better

• 2 weeks later...

Got mad and tore the fucking box apart anyone with any new ideas, the abs did not comply with my needs. If anyone has a enclosure sketch with a slotted type vent(port) image would appreciate it im working with depth 60 X width 22 X height 20. Again 2-18 inch Q's.

• 1 year later...

Ok up for new ideas depth 60 X width 22 X height 20 are my max, shit if i can bring the length in and go high I will and replace the side with 6x9's for improved sound. Again 2-18 inch Q's then would it be better to face the woofers up on toward the front.

• 5 months later...

Ok had to strip the dodge ram she's gone down the road to truck heaven. New project looking for enclosure ideas for a 2006 Chevy avalanche, subs are 2 18 inch FI Q's fully loaded working off 2 5500 watt amps both wired @ 1 ohm not strapped.

What are your maximum dimensions and what is your desired tuning? And what amps are you going to be running?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

What are your maximum dimensions and what is your desired tuning? And what amps are you going to be running?

I'm going to get some measurements today and post them. Also does anybody know if meade makes sub boxes for sale might be easier for me.

Archived