Eclipse Av 8022 Help Please!

so i put some 7" screens in my headrest a while back but its a beautiful day here in VA so i finally got a chance to wire them up. my problem is that when i connect my tvs to the output on the eclipse brain, i get no picture on the headrests. after hours of beating my head on various parts of my truck i finally figured out that if i hook up another source ( i used a dvd player out of my house) and then hook up the headrest tvs that i get picture. but i cannot get the dvd that is playing in my Eclipse AV 8022 to play on the headrests. WTF i have no clue what to do. it doesnt make sence that Eclipse would make an indash DVD player with outputs that only work if you use another input source. i am working on this right now so if anyone can help post here but if you could email me of just call me this way i dont have to babysit the computer

[email protected]

804-479-6050

If anyone has any idea please help me out, i looked and looked for a manual for this thing but cannot find one. i also emailed Fujitsu Ten asking for help, but i wont hold my breath on that one. help me if you can guys, thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i dont mean to be a bother but i am working on this right now and could use some help. TTT

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

if somebody called me please call back. i tried to call you no answer

d(-__-)b

does it have video out put or just output? because i thought you needed vid out for it to get pictures on the other screens

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what it has is two sets of inputs with audio and video and two set of outputs with audio and video. i hooked up my home dvd player to one of the inputs and it played using either output. but when i have a dvd in the Eclipse and plug the headrests in there is nothing. seems stupid to have to buy another dvd player when my Eclipse is one.

does it have video out put or just output? because i thought you needed vid out for it to get pictures on the other screens

d(-__-)b

i ment on your eclipse not the screens...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thats what i mean the eclipse brain has two sets on inputs and two sets of outputs. what i did was when i couldnt get the eclipse to display anything on the other monitors i ran an extension cord to my truck and hooked up my home dvd player and pluged it into one of the eclipse' s inputs the pluged the headrest screen the the outputs of the eclipse and it worked fine. but when i dont have any thing hooked up to the brain besides the main Eclipse screen, and i hook up the headrest screens to the output there is nothing.

i ment on your eclipse not the screens...

d(-__-)b

nothing?

d(-__-)b

is there a setting for the rear video output on the eclipse? you may need to turn it on? I am not farmiliar with the eclipse dvd units, but the pioneer decks have controls to switch the picture of the rear monitors. Make sure you are hooking up your screens to the video output of the deck & not the reverse camera input. Suck you are having problems bro. let us know if you get it fixed

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

so i called Eclipse tech support about this. they said to take out and discs power the unit off and push and hold the "PICT" buttom to the top of the screen for 2 seconds, release it and push it twice. well im not retarded, but i have been outside pushing that damn button since 7:45 eastern, its 8:30 now. i havent a clue, if anybody has one of these units please PM me. and of course they are closed now.

d(-__-)b

Archived