Jump to content

My Smd-for Sale Section Build....


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does that style of box work well? When i built the box for my girls durango the guy at RE said not to use this type, instead he told me to build an L port. It works fine but she wants a new box, subs up, port forward & i wanted to build it like this.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to see a vid of this bitch in action. I seen the vid of the accord with one btl 12 on a dat 2500.1. and the flex was crazy. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...