Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Best Box For Electronic Music


slugdub

Recommended Posts

Posted

Like, I mostly don't listen to Rock or Rap, but like electronic shit. Not banging techno either, like trippy shit.

People say vented for rap & sealed for rock.

I'm just about to build a vented box tomorrow, but I think I want to go with a sealed. Damn. I got this expo sport box calc, so I just put ports as zero and set the gross airpsace what i want?

lol, the indecision. equal people telling me vented as people telling me sealed.

images-1.jpg
Posted

what kinda car? mine is a sealed downfire box and sounds good on everything pritty much, so i say sealed, but ported is louder, ima redo my box to a ported one sometime soon tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

you dont have too but its possible

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...