Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Basically what the title says, where can I find out about events in my area or near me. I'd like to start going to some shows and seeing some stuff (not entering into the shows) but I don't know where they're at. I don't think there is too much going on around here tbh.

I'm in London, Ontario.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I know its an old post..... but look at the canadian car audio forum..... that is about the best spot... although shows closer than hamilton or mississauga are rare.

If you are just looking for term lab time... I have access to one in st thomas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 335 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...