Wht am i gonna need??

In the coming months im gonna b upgrading my system.....i will b running 2 Orion 2500Ds.....i wanted to see wht i will have to do to have a sufficient electrical system to back it up.....

My thoughts were something like 250amp HO alt nd 2 Kinetik 2000/2400 batts....

Let me know wht ur guys thoughts are...

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee

15" Alpine Type-R

Viper 2500.1

146.3 TL on the dash

144.1 Bassrace

Hoping for 150s w/ the upcoming setup..

In the coming months im gonna b upgrading my system.....i will b running 2 Orion 2500Ds.....i wanted to see wht i will have to do to have a sufficient electrical system to back it up.....

My thoughts were something like 250amp HO alt nd 2 Kinetik 2000/2400 batts....

Let me know wht ur guys thoughts are...

sounds like you are on the right track bro. i'd probably do two 2400 in the back for extra. i'm sure those 2500ds will suck up some juice.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

SEe, honestly I think 1 2400 would do the trick, I just went up against a guy in Db drag with 1 2400 and a soundstream xxx 10kw(bs I know), but he was running a truck, stock alternator and this is his daily driver!! THe 2500D's I know suck a ton of power, but if you don't drive around all day with the music blastin, im sure 1 would be fine. but I could very well be wrong!! Im going t owatch this thread, please post up some results of what you actually decide on :D

sup. what sub(s) are you going to power with them 2500ds. im sure one kinetik 2400 per 2500d is good enough for daily. hell, id say good enough on stock alternator if you dont intend on going deaf. two 2400s would be a nice bank of juice right there imo. more than enough. i hear those orions will pull a lot of amps when run under 1ohm, so beware of that as well, that is if you're gonna run them that low.

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

SEe, honestly I think 1 2400 would do the trick, I just went up against a guy in Db drag with 1 2400 and a soundstream xxx 10kw(bs I know), but he was running a truck, stock alternator and this is his daily driver!! THe 2500D's I know suck a ton of power, but if you don't drive around all day with the music blastin, im sure 1 would be fine. but I could very well be wrong!! Im going t owatch this thread, please post up some results of what you actually decide on :D

whats bullshit about that amp?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived