I have one of them neighbors to, I just know thier work schedule, and beat around thier schedule. Also, there is a Park down the street, I go there for the quick LOUD tests

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn bro.....gotta say i was on your side till i seen the last sentance.  An apartment?  Ya she probably does have every right to bitch im sure everything you do goes right thru the walls.  No one wants to hear that.  If your just driving by and they happen to hear a little bass, i say "get over it".....but constant drawl'ing of bass thru a wall is very annoying even to me.  My neighbor used to do that too.  Its one thing to be annoying for a couple minutes but if your constantly playing music it gets old fast when you hear it second hand thru the walls.

sorry you didnt get the answer from me you wanted but i still like ya! (i dont have to live on the other side of you wall either :P)

My thing is I try my best to keep it at a level to where I hear the bass but not too loud for her to hear it but its no win/win situation. Even when I thinks she not home and I give it a good BANG! I'm sadly interrupted by her phone call and and forced out the kindness of my heart to turn it down or off.

I just wanna bang a lil bit in peace w/o alot of complaints thats all.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Guest MegaloManiac

I have one of them neighbors to, I just know thier work schedule, and beat around thier schedule. Also, there is a Park down the street, I go there for the quick LOUD tests

i go over to the school thats 5 blocks away or so in my area

It's gona be rough in an appartment dog! But u get too many complants in a rental and your likely to get the eviction notice. If you owned your own home you could tell her where to go with her complants and give her some more bump for the walk back! Your kinda shit outa luck bro!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

It's gona be rough in an appartment dog! But u get too many complants in a rental and your likely to get the eviction notice. If you owned your own home you could tell her where to go with her complants and give her some more bump for the walk back! Your kinda shit outa luck bro!

Yeah that what my Mother said. But with the issues we've been having as a Housing complex in a whole everyone was suppose to move this month. But nobody has made a move yet.

Be patent and when u see the moving vans pull up give them all some ridea music!

I actually want to move out on my own now that I'm 21. Wherever I move to I'll just have to soundproof a certain room in the apartment and use it as a "Boom Boom Room". But I gotta get more $$$ cuz renting is a bitch in Jersey.