Sonic Electronix

Noob Here To The Forum! Have A Question!

hello everyone im new here. im from southern iowa. i have a 99 dodge cummins with two 15 inch kicker L5 and two 12 inch L5 hooked up to two kicker 1200.1 0 gauge wire ran to every amp 2 1.0 caps and 2 batteries (comes in every cummins) 4 guage wires ran to the subs. all kicker components in the doors and a kicker 800.2 runnin them. Heres the deal i need more bass!!! im thinking i might get to 18inch FI btl's and a soundigital 3000.1 . would that hit a lot harder than what i have now? oh i have done the big 3 too

well running diff sized subs im sure you got cancelation going on.

if the sounddigital only does 3k id look at 2BLs if your wanting Fi

or you can look at DC stuff also 2 xls would be nice

Two DC lvl 4s with 5 coils would be all you need... I have two in my truck and they take 3k+ with ease

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

you could just keep those two amps and get two lvl 4 18s, or some FI BL 18s and you would be fine..

put them in a big ported box, or go ahead and wall it, you should be quite happy

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

well i dont want to wall it but will the kicker 1200.1 run them fi bl's. i am trying to sell them and my subs to by somethin else but if they will run the fi bl's i will get them. i want the 18" bls and how much cubic feet will i need for them ported or unported? i will build the box myself i think i do good work for being 19. people pay me to build boxes for them. but i am from a small town so what looks good to me may look like a dump to you.

Archived