Second Skin Audio

Fi Ssd 12?

if u could u can go with 2 10's in a 3 cube box it'll be alot louder than 1 12" and the box would be just alittle bit bigger than the box u have right now

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

if u could u can go with 2 10's in a 3 cube box it'll be alot louder than 1 12" and the box would be just alittle bit bigger than the box u have right now

very true. only prob with that is im tryin to keep as much trunk as i can( need some cargo for stroller and what not) and would like to keep the amp i have ....but will keep everything ya'll been suggesting in minnd for sure. ill look into that level 3 then and one day i might just talk the woman into lettin me have a lil more room to play around with, maybe when my youngest gets a lil lil bit bigger :rolleyes: so DC over FI and then it must be DC over MTX 7500 too huh? lol im thinkin i should of signed up on this forum earlier lol cuz i JUST ordered my amp,sub and wiring right around that time and would of been cooler already lol. oh well huh would of could of should of dont change nothin now. im sure ill be on if that goes good with DC to build the enclosure. thanks everybody for your input and if ya have any more suggestions go ahead n throw em at me :D

ok emailed rusty. was lookin and it says the level 3 12 would use a 1.5 cube ported box... but it seems a lil small or is it just me? i got my mtx in a 2 cuft ported box now and if this 1.5 is true then im really glad cuz of the space issue i have.

1.5 will sound fine but if you want to do 2.0 cu ft. it will give you better lows.

your call. i always like a medium size box like 1.5 cu ft. because its a little "punchier"

ha cool. im gonna be using the enclosure calculator that somebody made and posted on here. if i need a few pointers would it be cool if i ask ya. im goin to make a box thats wider than it is deep to try and save space in the trunk. i have a 98 bonniville and will prob end up sealing the box to the rear seat area cuz there is a access door that goes through the arm rest in the middle of the back seat, sub facing forward. this trunk,rear deck, and 6x9s rattle like a mofo lol. on the rear side of the box ill mount the amp/amps and then make a trim piece to cover up the wiring. simple but effective lol. thanks for the input once agian. im feeling pretty confident im making a good choice by goin DC now. the Fi ssd would of been a lil bit of a hassle with the power since i choose to keep runnin the amp i have.