Great Site. Alots Of Music

For awhile ive been looking for this 1 cd i had but lost but i couldnt find it anywhere. I even tried getting it from the record lable and filed with paypal to get my money back. The other day i came across this website where you pay for each download. Wasnt sure about it at first but F*** it its only $20 for download credits. So i sent the money with paypal and they sent me a code. I download the program that connects me to there music server and BOOM, i got my cd. There is ALOT of music on the site A to Z and 123. Everything from rap hip hop bass music booty music everything! . Just thought id share it. Its call mp3skyline.com . You can browse what they got before you purchase credits......Just thought id share. Also the quality when you download is perfect

Edited by drew028

or itunes

or that 9.99 a month unlimited download rhaposody thing my sister thinks is the greatest idea ever...

AS SAID IN POST ABOVE.....come on dude you should know this by now WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS

-Chode

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC