Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Soundstream Splx


91explorer

Recommended Posts

Posted

im looking at buying two soundstream splx 12's to put in a wall with a t10001bd to each sub. so has anyone use these subs before? i used to have 2 soundstream t415's and i love them.

Head unit Pioneer deh-80prs

Sub Amp

Highs Amp Skar audio Lp 60.4

Tweeters and Highs 2 Skar audio fsx 6.5 and 2 spx-t

Subs

Batteries?

alt?

Posted

Good subs, I had a set of the SS SPLX 154's 15 quad coils, never had a single issue with them, they took over 3k each in bassrace runs and never broke a sweat.

Posted

great subs, I vouch for them, the older ones David is talking about, I' am not to sure about the newer ones, different factory, over seas now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4839 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...