New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

i have AOL 9.0 and i am not having problems viewing or posting topics, but i am having problems staying signed in even when i click remember me. I deleted all the cookies and my temp internet files, all the other sites i visit remember me ie rockford fosgate, ebay, bank of america, myspace, but this one i have to keep logining in when ever i bring the site up.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

hey ive been having problems with topic notifications

in gmail it merges all the topic notifications into one email but it seperated them on the old forum so before i would get seperate emails for each topic i was subscribed to but now im getting one email with all my topics im subscribed to in that one email

is this a user end problem? lol maybe im being stupid and didnt set a setting right in my controls

how do i changed this part

--------------------

1995 Yukon 2 Dr. (soon to be)

Cabo 907B 26"

Alpine IVA-D310 HU

4-12" ALpine Type-Rs

(4) RE XXX 6.5" mids and tweeters

3000 watts, Class D MonoBlock Amplifier (comming soon)

Custom Ported Subwoofer Enclosure Tunned at 33Hz

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

hey ive been having problems with topic notifications

in gmail it merges all the topic notifications into one email but it seperated them on the old forum so before i would get seperate emails for each topic i was subscribed to but now im getting one email with all my topics im subscribed to in that one email

is this a user end problem? lol maybe im being stupid and didnt set a setting right in my controls

I will look into this, Im not sure how that part works.

Archived