Insurance Insane For Anyone Else Under The Age Of 21?

Safe co insurance.. my full coverage was about $160-$190 a month.. I was 18.. it went down $20 bucks this year... www.safeco.com

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

As a parent I have found out that you pay for the primary driver and ALL licensed drivers in the household. Three cars 3 driver. 3 cars 3 drivers not much difference. State Farm $0 deductible full coverage less than $50 a month. lol

my explorer and mountaineer were both 550 a year.. my mustang when i had it was 2800 a year... i go through preferred mutual they are nice and always deal with my shit :)(having 8 cars always registered in one family helps a bit)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Its kinda complicated we own alot of cars trucks and suvs so its going to be high no matter what plus I use mine for my business so I would rather them be separate. Its alot but ehh its the price I gotta pay to drive nice vehicles.

i had the same problem .. before i bought my impala got quoted 5000 a year.. for insurance..almost more than the car and shyt.. so i just ended up gettin the dealer insurance which wasnt at all bad.. now im 20 about to be 21 paying 165 a month for full coverage on a 06 impala ss .i thought it was a bit to much but as im seen on the replys sounds like i got a good deal.. :rolleyes: