Sonic Electronix

check out the fiberglassing forum, there's a lot of build pics and how-to's that will def give you an idea of how to do whatever it is you have pictured in your head. Just keep in mind even a small project could run 100-200bux between resin/glass/gloves/brushes/felt/wood/glue/containers/hardener/bondo/sandpaper/finishing material/paint

Stuff like gloves and sandpaper, arent a problem, i can "borrow" those from work ;) I know it isn't cheap, but it's stuff that will be used again too, I want to do some glasswork in my car, so I need to learn.

so where could i get some fiberglass? what kind of place could I get that at locally, I read a post somewhere, someone mentioned being able to get some at home depot?!?!

Also, how could I calculate these boxes tuning? I cant really use software because I haven't seen a program that deals with non-standard box shapes like this.

same goes for volume, how can I calculate the exact volume? it seemed straight forward (box, and cylinder) until I realized that the angle the tubes are cut at mean you cant just use a formula for a cylinder.