Jump to content

Switching From Pioneer


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys. Just got my kenwood kdc-x592. Iv always been partial to pioneers but haveh ad nothing but problems with the preout grounding problem on 75% of the decks Iv gotten from them.

Well I finally got it installed and first thing I notice is there is no hiss at all. Quiet as night in the country. Then I start to play some music. Right off the bat I notice a huge sq difference with out even fine tuning my eq setting yet.

I finally take out my ks 6x8s and put in my sax-50.4 and mb quart comps and it sounds fucking amazing.

Jist of the story is I will no longer be buying pioneer decks any more.

Heres a few pics of the new one.

8629571748_ORIG.jpg

8629571781_ORIG.jpg

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted
Hey guys. Just got my kenwood kdc-x592. Iv always been partial to pioneers but haveh ad nothing but problems with the preout grounding problem on 75% of the decks Iv gotten from them.

Well I finally got it installed and first thing I notice is there is no hiss at all. Quiet as night in the country. Then I start to play some music. Right off the bat I notice a huge sq difference with out even fine tuning my eq setting yet.

I finally take out my ks 6x8s and put in my sax-50.4 and mb quart comps and it sounds fucking amazing.

Jist of the story is I will no longer be buying pioneer decks any more.

Heres a few pics of the new one.

i love my kenwood, i had the x591 (older model of yours) but upgraded. wish i did not buy a eclipse

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

After hearing all the recent problms with Pioneer HU's I will definately not go back, I paid too much for too little... If I were to go away from Alpine, Kenwood would probably be my next choice. But I definately want a flip out DVD Deck, or a 2xDIN if I delete my center vents in my '92 Silverado.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Posted

I like them kenwoods, they really are great

the ipod sucks tho, the new 3 series is soooo much better, and by better I mean they 100% copied the pioneer ipod interface

which was the main reason I got a p600 over an eXcelon

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted
i love my kenwood, i had the x591 (older model of yours) but upgraded. wish i did not buy a eclipse

Glad to hear that. I almost bought an eclipse instead.

The ipod interface is pretty pleasent on this one. I never realy used the one on the pioneer though. I always just used the aux in. Only thing I can complain about is I wish the track titles from the ipod loaded a little quicker.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

full size of avatar?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted
full size of avatar?

Happy?

8630815254_ORIG.jpg

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...