It might be the ups guy... i ordered some subs and when i got home the ups guy was on my front porch and he was opening them!

lol ... wtf

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

quick update. got my shit back today. turns out it was a friend of one of the local bums. he gave me his addy so i went and got my stuff back. he didn't put up a fight so it was quick and painless. on the plus side, i also got a brand new watch from the dude. i'm gonna pawn it to pay off what it's going to cost me to fix my door. problem solved.

it would have been nice to smash him, but i don't need the heat. if he's going to give it back peacefully, i'm not going to resort to violence. now if he'd acted crazy it would have gotten nasty. i asked nicely and let him know that i knew for a fact he had my stuff, and if he didn't hand it over, i'd come in and take it. i know who he is. he's got big problems and he's crazy enough to put up a fight but he knew this wasn't one he was going to win considering the situation he was in.

i gave him the choice. give it back or i'll take it. at least he was man enough to hand it over without anything having to go down. besides he's not allowed in the neighborhood anymore so it's all good. like i said, he's crazy but not that crazy.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz