Need Some Juice

hey man you got some nastyness goin on I appreciate having guy's like you around ,I've been knockin pictures off the walls in my neighborhood for a minute. (probably not even close to your knocks tho) I figured I could ask you if you have every seen any work done on a toyota sequioa? so I got a wall in the ride with 4 15' fi bl subs and a 4 kw and 3 smaller m class amps I'm going crazy I need some juice. it's all installed 4 kinetik hc1800, it's all done. ohio gen says they can get me one in stock location with about 200 amps . I need to figure out if this is what i really need or to fabricate a bracket for other alternator location and what to go with amperage wise I'm hittin up some meca shows ,wanna rep. if you know anyone that can help I would very much appreciate it, someones gotta have pics. if you don't have time to holler back I understand It's all good thanks, p

i think you put this in the wrong section

But, DB linc makes alts, Iraggi makes alts, mechman does DC power... all are on this forum tho

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Guest Just_Rob

What year Sequoia, and what engine?? We can do up to 300 amps in the factory location no problem, but duals on the Toyota V-8's are a pain... We've done duals for the 4.7's, but the 5.7's will be tough and I havent brought myself to try on my Tundra... If you need more info, drop me a PM or give me a call, 888-441-0144 Rob

Archived