Astro Build - 12 Cerwin-Vega 12"s in a Clamshell C-Pillar Wall

3 Hifonics Brutus 1600s on the subs so @ 4,500 wRMS or so

6 MTX Road Thunder Amps on the highs... I am not really sure how much power there- maybe around 1300 wRMS I think.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Not as of right now... I will take requests though! :) Just let me know what you want to hear or try to do and I will try it.

For the last 3 weeks I have been sweating blood as to if I would be keeping my job. I managed to be one of the very VERY few to stay- which now means I work my ass off. I have been in Colorado all week working. So, this country boy is a good way from his wife, home, bed and bass. :) I do feel the need to make some changes, upgrades, add ons and vids now though since I'm not as frightned about money and seeing as how it is getting warmer.

Still have to get the damn motor done!!!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

dam and only on 1 battery? holy shit no wonder your alternator gauge bounces down in the red lol. i got a 140 amp alt and 3 1200 amp batteries on mine and it still bounces down to about 10 volts

Yep. ;) That is something I definitely need to remedy.

Is that avatar your system?!? If So, that's a lot of cone area slammin' on your Astro's back glass! You need to post up pics!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

I can't remember if I ever commented on this build so I'll do it now. Looks great and seems to be loud as hell.

It's more fun to see people's reactions when they realize it is coming from an old Astro Van that looks like a marshmello.

The van doesn't have to look like a marshmello, trust me on that. I always get good (well, sometimes bad) reactions from people when I turn up my Astro. They just don't expect a van to be loud.

Seems like you're on the same page as me with the 350 engine swap. I really want to do this just haven't taken the first step yet. My van, pretty much like you and your van, is my baby. I don't want to give it up and continue building on it and adding things.

Anyways, keep up the work.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Cool man. I really plan on doing the 350 swap rather soon- as soon as it gets a bit warmer. I really want to have it going for Scrapin The Coast and Crusin the Coast by mid summer.

I will post up pics and will keep a parts list. Maybe I can help make your life easier when you do yours. ;)

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Cool man. I really plan on doing the 350 swap rather soon- as soon as it gets a bit warmer. I really want to have it going for Scrapin The Coast and Crusin the Coast by mid summer.

I will post up pics and will keep a parts list. Maybe I can help make your life easier when you do yours. ;)

my friend has a hotel room and i need money for food and entry :) so im probally set, u coming out all 4 days?

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

No clue Matt. I hope so. Everything depends on work and $ and if I can get the motor in. lol

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived