Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

what color stonecraft did you use? and also were they at wal-mart?

yea they have it at wal-mart. Also called fleckstone.

Build is looking nice. I might have to make a try like that for my build. Who needs a spare anyways.lol

2000 Ford Explorer

2 USAmps MD3Ds

2 18" DC AUdio LVL 4XLs

2 Deka 9A31s

KNU Fleks 1/0 wire

headerjpg-resize.jpg

Ok, so today I got the battery tray all welded up....I need to detail it a little but it is sturdy and as you can see looks pretty good.....i still need to weld the rear mounting bracket and fab the front mounting bracket......Got the alternator yesterday that will be installed tomorrow after work....slowly but surely....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I am doing a dual alternator setup.....thanks for the heads up on the back pressure....and yes Rob at DC POWER INC has bolt on replacement HO alts.....go to dcpowerinc.com.....he will get you dialed in...tell him I sent you.....the batts are going under the truck where the spare tire is......well I got some of the wire ran under the truck.....got dark though so I had to stop.....here are some more pics....more tomorrow

Nice!

It looks like I found the SS I am buying, I have my regular trailblazer HO alt, would it be possible to run dual alts with the SS?

How much did your alt run you? I got a price quote for $600 from another company..

'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD (Garage Queen)

- Alpine 9887

- Eclipse SC8365 3-Way front stage

- Sundown SAX-125.2

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Daily)

- Alpine 9887 (Active)

- Selenium 6" Mids, 4 Crescendo CTS-1 Tweeters

- Sundown SAX-100.4D

- 2 Sundown SA-12s

- Sundown SAZ-1500Dv2

Team Midwest Car Audio

Team Sundown Audio

The batts are form B Slap yo mama.....he is a great guy to do business with......If you are in the market for some batts I highly recommend checking him out.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Nice!

It looks like I found the SS I am buying, I have my regular trailblazer HO alt, would it be possible to run dual alts with the SS?

How much did your alt run you? I got a price quote for $600 from another company..

The alternator in the picture is my second alternator for my dual alternator setup......give DCPowerINC.com a call talk to ROB or DAVE.....im not sure what there pricing structure is...my alt will do 320 amps at 1700 RMP.....I love it....highly recommend

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Hey Neo Frog.....the truck has to be done by June 5th.....I start the GM Power Tour on the 6th....that and Slamology is the down in Indy June 20th and 21st.....No ifs and or butts...has to be done...you should come down it will be a good time

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived