Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

So today I got the truck put back together.....I still have a little ground loop but I have done everthing that I know to get it to go away.....The 4 channel is all hooked up and sounds good.......Tomorrow Im going to tune the 360 and get that all taken care of......I am also going to get the A pillar mount started........ also noticed that the factory alternator is offset a little from the seond alt......so I am going to shim it up a little so it wont eat a belt.......I am also going to make side for the box to make it look better......hide the batts etc............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

so today I got the SS shroud that covers the engine all modified for the 2nd alt......looks good........started the triple A pillar mount.....now what I did is bought a 03 mustang triple pod off of ebay.....then I cut it down til it fit on my A pillar.......then I fiberglassed them together.......tomorrow I sand and bondo.......I still have a ground loop and yesterday I said it was faint....I was on crack.....man it sounds like C3P0......it has to go.....I need help........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok, ground loop has been taken care of.....I grounded all the RCA's coming out of the 360........Got the triple mount all done except for the last coat of paint........so that tomorrow, and wire the gauges and the relay for them and run the wires back to the amps and batts.....then on Saturday we are all off to Slamology in Indy.......after I get back on Sunday I will start the sides of the box....pics tomorrow

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Thanks everyone...I appreciate the support.......Pa is a ride for me....however the wife has been pushing for me to take her and my little girl somewhere for the summer.....so i will run it by her........Here are the finished pics of the A pillar......I couldnt find light opal gray so I am leaving it with the Stonecraft.......I think it turned out pretty good though.......I just need to get a black plastic cap from Lowes that will cover the screw hole........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

They are all autometer gauges....the cobalt series......volt meter......amperage i.e. Current draw meter.......and amp temp gauge

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

those pillar guages are sexy as hell!!

Is Fi Audio in North Highlands, CA.? I'm minutes away, if so.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

those pillar guages are sexy as hell!!

Is Fi Audio in North Highlands, CA.? I'm minutes away, if so.

No, Fi is in Las Vegas...Thanks man I appreciate it

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived