Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Just a little update...tonight I didnt get a whole lot done...I got all the 45's cut and I detailed the box i.e. rerouted a few areas and sanded it all down smooth....It looks and feels good...Well see what happens tomorrow night...til then

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

i love round overs theres just something about them

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

man i love them blazers so much its gonna slap hard man icant wait to see this one im tuned in for sure make sure you post vids man

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Got the bottom half of the 45's cut to size and installed...I have the other half cut to size but not installed...tomorrow....Ill be getting bondo tomorrow as well

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

all the 45's are installed...tomorrow im gonna put some glass over them ...pics tomorrow...other than the 45's everything is the same...i havent put the top n yet...more room to work

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived