Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Talked to Sundown today....amp was shipped last week sometime, they dont have a day or a tracking number, sounds kind of suspicious to me....we will see in a couple of days......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Chevelle install is underway....i have the box and part of the plexi done...still need a 1/4 sheet of 3/4 plexi to finish....hopefully get it tomorrow.....got the 180 amp polished DC Power alt for it on Friday.....and waiting on the q logic kicks.....other than that i have everything else here which consists of 2 p3 12" shallow mounts a t1500.1, a 600.4, t2 6.5 components, 4x6 plaTES FOR THE DASH AND T1693 6X9'S for the back....pioneer double din up front.....should sound really good.....finished the 69 camaro earlier this summer....and it sounds as if a 2012 camaro ZL1 might be up next for this spring.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I reinstalled the one amp that blew up previously......I am in the process of running 12 new grounds in the rear of the Burban....however for the past 3 days I have been working on the 70 Chevelle that I have been talking about....kick panels are done in it, box is installed with the subs, amps are in and wired.....need to connect speaker wires to the 4 channel, run power to the head unit, wire up the reverse harness, power a relay for the lighting and that is about it.....suppose to get a blizzard tonight so well will see....I have pics but I didn't upload them tonight....lazy.....I will get on it soon

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 2 weeks later...

Update....the week after next the truck is going in for the body work......the roof rack holes are getting filled and painted, the roll pan is getting painted......the dents are getting pulled, the rear quarters are getting removed and replaced, bottom of the doors are getting blasted, painted, and rust coated, and last but not least the hood is getting adjusted......after all that a full detail........the tires were ordered last week so they should be here this week......so I will get them mounted on the 26's.......tax time means that I am also getting the air ride......soon as the check comes in I will be purchasing all of those components.......exciting......as far as the inside.....I have to remove the headliner and the door panels for the body shop so the interior is pulled apart...

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived