Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

man show how we do in indiana..this shit is simply badass..sucks bout that battery hope u get it going soon i wanna see vids.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Now how do you post vids........I dont think my video camera connects to the computer....ill have to check.......Youtube I would imagine right?????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Yes I do....it is a DC POWER INC......320 Amp alt at 1700 RPM........I had it on my YUKON XL before but now that I have TBSS....I had to have the bracket configured a liitle differently and the alt had to be modified too....that and I am getting it chromed....should look good......the dimensions of the box are 45 across by 33 deep by 18 high.......now if I was going to do it all over again...I would go with 45 across by 31 deep by 20 high......it will give you a little more room and a few more cubes

Ah, but do you know if there are any H.O. alts made for the SS without any modifications?

I see you have all that room because you don't have any batteries there, where are you putting them?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure some stuff out when I do my new build :)

'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD (Garage Queen)

- Alpine 9887

- Eclipse SC8365 3-Way front stage

- Sundown SAX-125.2

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Daily)

- Alpine 9887 (Active)

- Selenium 6" Mids, 4 Crescendo CTS-1 Tweeters

- Sundown SAX-100.4D

- 2 Sundown SA-12s

- Sundown SAZ-1500Dv2

Team Midwest Car Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Ah, but do you know if there are any H.O. alts made for the SS without any modifications?

Aukland got his from EA, no modification required

EDIT - I just read that it was previously installed on a yukon, maybe Rob also offers a direct bolt on for the TBSS

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Nice build! Looks solid...I would definitely check EA. Nate should be able to hook you up with a direct bolt on. A word of advice though... I recently had a very similar enclosure with two 18'' Btls on a SAZ3000 in my Envoy. With the port placement were it is you may not get alot of back pressure and those subs may bottom out on low lows... Just a heads up, but you may be fine... Looks real good bro keep us posted! :good:

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

I am doing a dual alternator setup.....thanks for the heads up on the back pressure....and yes Rob at DC POWER INC has bolt on replacement HO alts.....go to dcpowerinc.com.....he will get you dialed in...tell him I sent you.....the batts are going under the truck where the spare tire is......well I got some of the wire ran under the truck.....got dark though so I had to stop.....here are some more pics....more tomorrow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer