Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

now i have to start on the battery tray for under the truck....2" angle is gonna do the trick...plus i have something everyone is going to like....just wait

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

the sub amps are going to mount to the back of the box and the 4ch and the 360.2 are going under the back seat and all 4 batts are going under the truck where the spare tire is...I am in schererville, in...about 25 minutes outside chicago....where in kokomo are you at I am familliar with the area....do you do db drag or bass race...the season is going to be starting very soon

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Very Nice build bro, when do you expect it to be done??

We have a meet coming up in Indy, I noticed you are on trailvoy.com, they have it posted there. Check it out, come on by. Last time I checked, there are going to be a few guys with some nice systems coming.

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

where at in indy and when.....I was down there for slamology last year...not sure if you were there....I had the black yukon xl took first in super street 1-2....I would like to be done in the next month.....Which should be more than enough time as long as my paint guy doesnt take forever....he is working 7 12's right now so he has to squeeze my box in....but since he owes me I think Ill be fine

Very Nice build bro, when do you expect it to be done??

We have a meet coming up in Indy, I noticed you are on trailvoy.com, they have it posted there. Check it out, come on by. Last time I checked, there are going to be a few guys with some nice systems coming.

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

That and I am going on the power tour with my father in law and brother in law....so it definetly needs to be done by then...check this out my TBSS, father in laws, 69 Camaro z28 mint flawless and my brother in laws 03 cobra with twin turbos and his friend with a 68 nova again flawless....it should be cool

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ill get the angle from woeko on Monday goona use 2x2 3/16 angle for the base and sides and 1x1 3/16 angle for the top so I dont get in the way of the terminals...just dropped the spare tire gonna take some measurements and see how I am going to mount this tray to the truck...Ill take some pics

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived