Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Got a little more done......45's are done except for the top of the box.....also the bracing was started........and for those of you that are fiberglassing in the cold and using a heat gun and then run the house to get a piece from that wife real quick and then come back to see your box smoldering dont be surprised......haha.....luckily it had jut started and nothing was damaged......just a litte tip from me to you.......keep it in your pocket for a later date.....

lmao, gotta keep that in mind next time I'm using a heat gun.

Awesome build looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

1996 Buick Regal

2-15 inch IA Lethal Injections

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

1- Audio Pipe 1500d - looking to upgrade soon

Team Vertex

MAN, this is the first time I have checked in a few days......THANK YOU.....I appreciate all the love........I am glad that everyone is liking the build.....I have been working some killer hours and it is gonna go to 7 days 12 hours a day soon so the build is gonna slow down a little....that and te weather is absolute horse shit and it makes it miserable to work out in, but with that said it isnt over.....oh before I forget i took the truck for a car wash yesterday and water was all over the inside of the bed......im gonna have to see what is going on there

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I had my box back there when I went through......nothing is wrong with the box but I am affraid for my amps......I will have to figure something out......I planned on rubbercoating the back, top and bottom of the box but I am thinking about doing the whole thing now....well have to wait and see

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I had my box back there when I went through......nothing is wrong with the box but I am affraid for my amps......I will have to figure something out......I planned on rubbercoating the back, top and bottom of the box but I am thinking about doing the whole thing now....well have to wait and see

where are you dude fell off the face of the planet im sure your probably makin a livin lookin forward to your build tho

Actually, I have stopped the build.....I am scared to fuck up my truck.....I am looking for a 2000-2006 Yukon, suburban, or tahoe for my new build.....I dont want any issues with a 35K truck......that and I was going to do another build anyway......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I have stopped the build.....I am scared to fuck up my truck.....I am looking for a 2000-2006 Yukon, suburban, or tahoe for my new build.....I dont want any issues with a 35K truck......that and I was going to do another build anyway......

damn thank god i found this build this is gonna be the difference between 1st and second, and second sux, ok iv got a 07tbss and to tell ya the truth its same color and everything as the one you had and im also a trailvoy member. iv got the same bracket from DC electric for dual alt except my second was only a 250 amp ho alternator, and for 2 weeks it worked great and all of a sudden stopped working, iv just had it on the belt assembly not putting out voltage only cuz i could not figure out why so last week i finally pulled it out and had it bench tested and the guy said it works just fine but it doesn't work when i have it installed and for the last 4 nites iv wired and re-wired the alternator in series parallel and every way i could think of and still only 5-7volts is all id get out of it, so..... as im reading trough your build witch buy the way hqad me on he edge of my couch with anticipation as to what was going to happen next, great job!! but i thicken i mite have finally solved why its not turning on, you said something along the line that you just had to find the switched ignition for the alternator? plz were did you find that wire? im guessing that switched wire is the main reason as to why its not coming on, i even did the 0gauge ground strap identical to yours s few weeks sgo in trouble shouting the damn thing and still only 7 vlts, before i had simply added an extra set of wires of the stock alternators RED and GREy wires, 2 going to stock and 2 going to h,o alt. simple as that and so i thought and it worked flawlessly for only 2 weeks, then.....nadda! so im really hopping that this "switched IGNITION" is the key to solving the no voltage blues, iv got a stereo comp on Sunday this week and id love to have my alternator squared away b4 then,s0 if you remember how you had ur 3nd akt wired up id love to know thanx ahead for your answer, and famn man no joking when i say this but your skills are crazy sick very talented for sure

Dude I called you a few times. Is your number still the same?

You gotta hear the LVL5s before I tear them out!

Let me know if you need any help also.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I saw that you are selling our stuff what is up with that....I have the same number.....hi me up on a PM and we can get together if you still have the stuff hooked up

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived