How Do You Build A Burp Button

edog

clarion and pioneer (and maybe some others, those are just the two i've used personally) sell external remotes for alot of thheir h/us, like wired remotes that give you normal controls (and even a readout)

i've seen one or two people just run them through a kick panel by a tire and plug in for competitions, or close the cord in the door

can also put your frequency on repeat and hardwire a mute line to a switch, and flick/push it to let it play

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

• 2 months later...

clarion and pioneer (and maybe some others, those are just the two i've used personally) sell external remotes for alot of thheir h/us, like wired remotes that give you normal controls (and even a readout)

i've seen one or two people just run them through a kick panel by a tire and plug in for competitions, or close the cord in the door

can also put your frequency on repeat and hardwire a mute line to a switch, and flick/push it to let it play

My Clarion In-Dash has a wireless remote, works damn near everywhere as long as you are withing about 15 feet of the car, you dont even have to point at the HU.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived