Sonic Electronix

As of now i have 1 12" Fi BL, but am looking for a 2nd system that can be interchangeable. I am looking at 2 12" Dc LVL 3's. The Fi Bl is on a Rockford Fosgate T-1000-1 bd and the Dc's would be Rockford Fosgate P-1000. So in your opinion which would be louder. Both in a trunk.

Edited by Crump-T1

I am going to guess the DC's (if everything is done correctly) But why have 2 systems? Get one that you are happy with and call it a day.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I am going to guess the DC's (if everything is done correctly) But why have 2 systems? Get one that you are happy with and call it a day.

I enjoy the "build" more then having the system. And I have the T-1000, but i believe its about to pretty much stop working. It's been giving me problems latley, And its a different kind of project from the regular box. Its going to involve fiberglass, and thats something i would like to do. I like trying new stuff even though i may fail.

well instead of buying two new dc buy another fi and call it a day and if you want have the old sub reconed so when you play both they will have the same amount of time on then (theres my 2 cents) but what ever you do good luck and post pics

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

well instead of buying two new dc buy another fi and call it a day and if you want have the old sub reconed so when you play both they will have the same amount of time on then (theres my 2 cents) but what ever you do good luck and post pics

my one Bl is Dual 2 ohm, and my 1000 watt fogate amp is about done, if i get another dual 2 Bl I wouldnt be able to wire it to one amp. right? And i want to try to fiberglass :acute:

you would wire both subs togeather to one ohm why couldnt you run both if you could run both dc on one you could run both fis on one if you want to get a 2nd amp you could or stick with one and go bigger

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

you would wire both subs togeather to one ohm why couldnt you run both if you could run both dc on one you could run both fis on one if you want to get a 2nd amp you could or stick with one and go bigger

How could i wire two dual 2's to 1 ohm on one amp? I dont want to go to .5 ohm nor 2. And if i got the lvl 3's they would be dual 4's. Wire them in Parrallel and get 1 0hm. No opinion on one Bl or 2 Lvl 3's? I dont want to buy two new amps, cuz i think my T-1000 is on the way down, i am only willing to buy the P-1000 for the 2 Lvl 3's

Edited by Crump-T1

Like i said i can't wire to one ohm on one amp. With 2 Dual 2 Ohm woofers.... i would need one amp per dual 2 sub to go to 1 ohm and get the wattage i want