Sonic Electronix

maby im wrong i dont know cant find but buy a new fi and have it in dual ones or 4s and recone the other

well i dont think fi has a dual 4, Bl. This topic was just to let me know what would be louder. 2 lvl 3's or 1 BL

if done right the level threes will be louder due to the greater cone area, but thats assuming you have enough volume in the box and a big enough port.

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

if done right the level threes will be louder due to the greater cone area, but thats assuming you have enough volume in the box and a big enough port.

yeah the wattage to them will be 1000 rms, BUT its fosgate so ill have to see the birthsheet, so probably like 1300 watts or so to the two lvl 3's. Dc says to give 1.5 cubic feet per woofer, and i plan on a little more than that. Tuned to about 32-34. I'll be trying a T line box (im guessing thats what its called) With sub on either side of the port. But i am having problems with the tuning, anyone know of a calculator i can use?