Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Having Two Custom Eq Settings


Recommended Posts

Posted

How could I set my HU and other processing gear for a certain setup? For ex. Say If I wanted to set my levels to a cutsom setup for daily use and another custom setup for competiton use. How would I do that w/o having to reset my setups each time? What gear on the market that allows to do such things?

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted
How could I set my HU and other processing gear for a certain setup? For ex. Say If I wanted to set my levels to a cutsom setup for daily use and another custom setup for competiton use. How would I do that w/o having to reset my setups each time? What gear on the market that allows to do such things?

AUDIOCONTROL - That's all I have to say...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...