Sonic Electronix

I just wanted some input from Integra owners on the forum if the hatch area in a 94 would fit a box roughly the size of w-34/15-h/33d which is about 8cubes i think if not whats the biggest it will fit. I can't measure mine right now cause its at a friends house getting the engine worked on so any input will really help me out.

Edited by Mentality

check out my 1999 integra build in the MEMBER"S BUILD SECTION

that should give you all the information you need on my 1999 integra

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

any suggestions, cause with the DDs i think they look amazing reversed and id have them come right above the rear seats with the port either at the base of the box upward or out the back of the box towards the rear of the car

If price isn't a factor, deff get the DDs

def. daily i mean spl is all right but im not gonna be doing burbps all day, and the amp are gonna mount on top of the box if clearance isnt an issue but this all remains to be seen but another quest i have is can the 9515s take a t4000 for daily